We Support Our Furnace Installation in Indianapolis With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only repair and tune up heaters, we also provide top-notch furnace installation in Indianapolis.
What makes our pro work different from others? We’ve fine-tuned our method over the years.
All of our Experts are ACE certified, which indicates they’ve been awarded the most important technical accreditation in the business. They also participate in current industry and system education to discover the leading ways to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with professional furnace installation.
And we support all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our fantastic services that we provide you with time to think about it—a year, actually.
Reach us at to set your furnace installation right away.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be hard to know approximately when your heating system is beginning to go out or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should reveal some signs that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are four of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With routine maintenance, a majority of furnaces last for around 20 years, although some might last even longer. If yours is getting close to that age, it’s helpful to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace gives out for good.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your latest bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are incessantly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace starts and stops too frequently, even if you responsibly replace the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You struggle with regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you lower your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can definitely add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s normal for your furnace to produce some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching may mean there’s something seriously wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to repair, it’s generally smarter to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working properly, its burner flames will be blue. If you see yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very efficiently and might even be producing deadly carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Additionally, you’ll also benefit from higher energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older furnace.
- You want to enhance your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to arrange furnace installation can be complicated and frustrating. Our Experts at Broad Ripple Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can rely on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate on Furnace Installation Day
Here’s what you can anticipate when we install your new furnace.
- Clean installation—When we’re inside, we’ll use shoe booties to defend your floors from any mud we might bring in. We put down protective cloths surrounding the installation space to stop messes.
- Pro work—Our Experts have obtained some of the best prestigious technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go over a checklist to make sure your heating equipment is operating accurately before we take off.
- Going the extra mile—We’ll hook up your new furnace to adhere to local code. And we’ll regularly go the extra mile, for the highest quality installation anyplace.
Request Your Furnace Installation Today with Broad Ripple Service Experts
Need an additional reason to purchase a heating system from Broad Ripple Service Experts?
Your new heating system is accompanied by a free membership plan. This gives you a leg up on proper furnace tune-ups and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at or contact us online to request your appointment right away. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.